Hey guys!! I was recently send the Influenster TLC (Tender Loving Care) VoxBox, which is great for moms on-the-go! I really love getting the VoxBoxes from Influenster and this was no exception! Keep reading for what I got and my opinion of everything!
- Neosporin Neo to Go! | $4.97-7.50, prices may vary at different stores/locations - I'm a huge fan of Neosporin. Having two kids who are constantly tripping over their own two feet, we see a lot of boo boos! This is perfect for tucking away in your purse or diaper bag, or even stashing in your desk drawer for those pesky paper cuts!
- Shell Fuel Rewards Network Card - I really need to start using this! The FRN program is a (free) loyalty program that helps save money on gas. Currently, new members can save 25 cents per gallon on the second fill and 3 cents per gallon after! I conveniently live down the street from a Shell station, so it would make sense to start using this since I get most of my gas there ;) And it's easy to use! Use swipe your card at the pump before you use your credit/debit card if you pay at the pump like I do!
- Avon Anew Reversalist Express Wrinkle Smoother | $30 - I love Avon products.. I've loved them since I was a kid and my mom and grandma would order Avon. I was really excited about getting this product since I'm at the age where I'm starting to get fine lines and wrinkles, especially around the eye area. I've only used this a couple of times, so I haven't noticed any difference. This is supposed to "instantly" blur the look of wrinkles on the forehead and around the eyes. It's a cream-to-powder formula and does feel really silky.*If you're interested in checking out more Avon Anew products like this, be sure to check out AVON.com and use the code ANEW15 to receive 15% of your purchase of $50 or more! Code is valid until 8/1/14. (This is for direct delivery only!)
- Puffs to Go: Puffs Plus Lotion | 49 cents per single pack, prices may vary at different stores/locations - With the cool weather hitting Illinois right now, these are perfect for tucking in purses, pockets, diaper bags, especially for me, since I seem to catch a cold whenever there is a dramatic temperature change. I love the Puffs Plus Lotion because it's soothing on your nose and doesn't feel like you're wiping or blowing your nose with sandpaper.. LOL.
- Ivory Bar Soap | $3.99 for a 10-pack, prices may vary at different stores/locations - I'll be honest. I cannot stand bar soap. I don't like how dry and tight my skin feels after using bar soap, so I stick to shower gels. Ivory is 99.44% pure and contains no dyes or heavy perfumes. I probably won't use this in the shower, but since I'm a huge DIYer on cleaning products and whatnot, I'm going to search the interwebz for other uses! :)
- Breyers Gelato Indulgences | $4.49-5.99, prices may vary at different stores/location - I've never heard of this before getting the TLC VoxBox. I'll have to look for these the next time I go grocery shopping. Currently, it looks like there are only 4 flavors.
Overall, this was another great box! Definitely a lot of stuff I'll be using! :D
*Products provided complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes