Happy First Day of November!! :D Hard to believe that the year is almost over.. Thanksgiving is this month, Christmas is next month!
I decided that since I have a lot of free time on my hands right now, trying to look for a job, I would participate in a challenge :D So this is a challenge from Erica at Erica's Nails and More. It's the November 10 Day Nail Art Challenge. Below is what we're doing.
Day 1 is Rainbow.. I had a hard time coming up with something that had to do with rainbows. I wanted to do a water marble, but never having done one before and not having everything I needed, I decided to do something else. So I got on Pinterest and came up with splatter nails! (I forgot orange :( I was hoping the red and yellow would somehow make orange, but it didn't work).
And here is the mess afterwards!
And my new lightbox!! :D
Materials Used for Splatter Nails
- Base Coat: Nutri Nails Bullet-Proof Strength
- Base Color: OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls
- Sinful Colors Hot Hot Heat
- Sinful Colors Let's Meet
- Sinful Colors Fiji
- Sally Hansen Lacquer Shine Glow
- Finger Paints Inkblot Blue
- Top Coat: Seche Vite (grrrr!! :@)
- 2 straws cut down, 1 piece for each color
- Beauty Secrets Pure Acetone
- MASH Angled Nail Art Brush
- Swisspers Cosmetic Applicators
- Paper Towels
- Index Cards