I was recently nominated for another award! This is the "Blog Your Heart Out" Award (blurb taken from Samantha at Totally Chic), and similar to the Liebster Award, this is awarded to "girls and young women that love to blog. It is awarded to bloggers that have under 100 followers and, well, blog their hearts out! If you are awarded, you must nominate 5 other bloggers with under 100 followers and answer the following questions:"
- What/who encouraged you start blogging?
- How did you choose what topic(s) to blog about?
- What is something that most people don't know about you?
- What are 3 words to describe your style?
- What do you like to do when you're not blogging?
And here are my answers! :)
- What/who encouraged you start blogging? I've only been a part of the nail polish community for a few months. It all started when someone I played FB games with posted a link to a giveaway for nail polish. I clicked on it, and it opened a whole new world for me. I decided to start blogging out of the clear blue when I was constantly sharing pictures of my nails with my mom, and thought, Why the heck not?? :P
- How did you choose what topic(s) to blog about? I could blog about makeup, books, my kids, anything, but considering that nail polish is my current love, I wanted to blog about that :)
- What is something that most people don't know about you? I was in the US Army for about 6 months. I ended up with exertional compartment syndrome and was later discharged.
- What are 3 words to describe your style? Dark (when I have a job, I tend to wear black and grey, sometimes I'll add color), dressy, put-together :)
- What do you like to do when you're not bloggin? I love to read. And watch movies. And watch my favorite TV shows. I love NCIS, Law & Order, Criminal Minds, Rizzoli & Isles. Spend time with my kids. Ohh.. and I love playing World of Warcraft :D